Happy October everyone! I can’t believe it is October again, because that means 2022 is in three months. Just three months! That is insane. But September was a beautiful month and a lot of good things happened. I love to focus more on the positive things because it brings me joy. Most of those beautiful moments are really small things, but I guess those happy little moments can make you very happy at that moment.
My Happy Little moments
1. Pretty warm weather for September until the last few days. September was pretty warm and it lasted till Tuesday 28th or something. After that day it went all downhill and suddenly it was cold and raining non-stop.
2. Billie Eilish – Happier than ever song. What a beautiful song!
3. Using the Marie Kondo technique to simplify my life. Just making my life easier and it felt good to do this.
4. Squid Game and Sex education series. Great series! Enjoyed watching these two series this month
5. The viscount who loved me. What a great book. I also loved reading ‘the Midnight library‘ a lot.
6. Shopping for new clothes at Primark. Needed new shirts and got back home with a few nice items.
7. Nightbooks movie on Netflix. It was so much better than expected.
8. Writing more and more blog posts for my blog. Trying to stop writing everything last-minute. So far it is going great.
9. Had a couple of good nights of sleep. I find it very hard to fall asleep, but this month I was doing a lot better already. So happy to get some good sleep. Because it makes a difference.
10. A lot of inspiration for new TikTok videos. If you want to follow me on TikTok, click here.
What were your happy little moments of September?