Honestly, time goes so fast and it is already May. April was over before I knew it. It was a good month and I am ready to do great things in May. I always like to keep a gratitude journal for myself, but I also could share the things I am grateful for with you to spread some positivity. I would love to do this every single month here on my blog and I hope it will inspire you to focus on the beautiful things in life. These are my happy little moments of April.
Happy little moments of April 2022
– Reading ‘An offer from a gentlemen‘ which is book number three of the Bridgerton series and is about Benedict Bridgerton.
– Watched football and saw Miedema score 6 goals in just one game. She is just from another world.
– We had our first day of 20 degrees (celsius) and it really felt like spring. It definitely gave me good vibes.
– Going to the garden centre and just walk around and look at all those beautiful plants.
– Watched the movie ‘overboard’ (2018) and I really liked that movie. It was very entertaining and cute. I can definitely recommend it. It was available on Netflix in The Netherlands.
– Listening to ‘Cold heart’ song by Elton John and Dua Lipa. This song is such a vibe and I love it! It is one of my favourite happy songs at the moment.
– The new Netflix original movie called ‘The in between’ starring Joey King. I did not expect much, but it was a great (and very sad) movie.
– Saw a baby fox on my way to the office. It was so cute!
– Started doing Dance workouts. I have found a couple of great YouTube channels with dance workouts.
– Started to listen to podcasts. It is still hard for me to focus but I think I start to like it.
– Watching Heartstopper on Netflix and I also read the last two books in the series.
– Saw two bikes in the shape of a bobsled. I know there are tons of different kinds of bikes here in my country, but this is something you don’t see every day.
– That feeling you get the last chocolate chip cookies at the supermarket. Best feeling ever!
– Saw cute lambs and a baby Scottish highlander (cows) on my way to work. It is so cute!
– Filmed my first YouTube video in ages. It feels good to be back, although I have to get used to talking to the camera again. You can find my YouTube channel here
What is going to happen in May?
I am turning 30 this month, which is exciting and scary at the same time. I also have set a few goals for myself this month. I want to spend way less time on social media. I always waste so much time watching content, while I want to create more content for my own accounts. I also want to have more fun. Not following the same routines every single day. And last but not least doing a dance workout every day.
Photo by Carmen Meurer on Unsplash