I can’t believe this is the last day of 2022. 2022 was another crazy year where I realized and learned quite a few things and I am so grateful for it. I want to share those things with you today because I feel like they might also help a few other people.
– Take more days off from work. The first day I did not have to work in 2022 was on December 19. That was only two ago, which is crazy. Okay, at some points this year it was just not possible to take a few days off. But next year I am planning to do it completely differently. You need to recharge yourself every now and then.
– Do more fun things. And because I was working all the time, I did not have a lot of time for other things. Yes, I had weekends where I went thrift shopping (one thing I love to do) and things like that. But in 2023 I am definitely going to make more time for things like that. You only live once and I don’t want to be working all the time. I need time to read, bake, and maybe learn something new.
-You can influence the way you think and how you feel. I am not saying it is easy. This is definitely something you have to learn. It is a skill. But when you practice it, you will feel so much happier so it is definitely worth it. I am planning to write blog posts about this topic in 2023.
– Do what makes you happy. Maybe it is just me, but I feel guilty when I am making myself happy and not doing the things other people expect from me. I also feel like there is something else that is holding me back. But you can’t let that fear/guilt stop you from doing what you love. It is just an annoying voice in your head that tells you to stay in your comfort zone. But you will regret it when you don’t follow your heart and passions.
– You have to work for it too. I love the Law of Attraction, but a lot of people think that you can sit down 24/7 and just wait until your wishes come true. But a lot of the time you have to work for it too. You can’t sit on your couch and wish you a successful business or a relationship. You have to go outside and take action. I realized I was spending too much time wishing for things instead of taking action.
– Don’t spend too much time on social media. I love social media and I also love posting on my platforms. But I stopped spending hours on it every single day. Now I just have more time for everything, including creating new content.