Not everyone joys reading a big book with 500+ pages. I have to admit that sometimes I don’t want to read a big book either. But still, there are many people in this world who loves to read big books. And you probably get one of these thoughts I while reading a big book.
I have to say that I don’t read a lot of big books. I think the biggest one is City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Most of my books are just average between 300-500 pages. Maybe it is because we have the smallest bookstore here and they don’t really own big books? Unless you order them. Maybe big books scare me a little bit, but some of them are really huge. For example Games of Thrones book is huge. That is probably one of the reasons why I bought the smaller editions instead of the big one.
Thoughts while reading a big book
- Okay, here we go. page 1 and many to go.
- I really hope it is not a book with too much useless information/chapters
- Wow, so many characters already? I am not even halfway through
- Wait, who was *name* again?
- Why do they always make big book stories so complicated?
- On the other side, the bigger the book, the longer I can enjoy this book
- Okay, halfway there. Normally I would have finished a book already
- How can they write so much about on topic?
- Will the writer write a sequel?
- Big books look good on my bookshelves
- Wait, a new character? Where is he/she coming from?
- I think I am in love with this big book
What is your favourite big book you’ve ever read?