Chickpeas are amazing. I love hummus, but I have never tried roasted chickpeas before. And because I’ve been craving unhealthy snacks lately, I thought it was time to make this little snack and to try it. And I also want to try to adopt the Vegan lifestyle, this is a good first step. Normally I would go for a bag of chips, but most of the time they are not vegan.
Ingredients roasted chickpeas
– Paprika powder
– Garlic powder
– Olive oil
How do you make it?
1. First, rinse and dry your chickpeas.
2. Pre-heat the oven on 200 degrees celcius (around 392 fahrenheit).
3. Add the olive oil and the garlic/paprika powder, pepper and salt to the chickpeas and mix it up.
4. Put the chickpeas for about 15 minutes in the oven
5. After 15 minutes you shake your oven plate, And put them in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
6. Get them out of the oven and let them cool off
And there you go. This is absolutely my new addiction, because they taste so good. I am actually eating them right now, while I am writing this new blogpost. I think this is my new favorite snack after exercising.