I am spending a lot of time online on my blog and on my social media accounts. And everyone is looking back to see what they achieved in 2018 and so am I. Today I am writing about my blog and social media in 2018 and what my goals are for the new year.
I started this blog at the end of December 2017 and I really have seen my blog growing over the last couple of months. I’ve been trying to upload every single day, but that did not work out for me. Well, at least in 2018 it did not work out for me. I had a moment when I was asking too much from myself. But I have changed my mindset and I am back. I love blogging again and I can’t stop thinking about it (in a good way).
I worked together with brands and other people. This will continue in 2019 and I want to do more brand collaborations to make sure I have a more steady income.
These were best nine photos of this year and they are all pretty recent. At the beginning of the year, I was really struggling with Instagram. I was too focused on how many followers I had. But it is all about the engagement. I get now around 1000+ likes every single on my photos, which is insane.
I found other Instagram influencers groups where you can ask for advice, so I am still improving myself. At the beginning of 2018 I had 15K followers and right now I have 22.4K. I worked together with brands too and I am getting more and more opportunities, but I am very picky. I only want to work with brands that I really like and I also hosted a giveaway, where you could win a book.
Just a week ago one of my tweets went viral and I got 300 new followers and a lot of new engagement. I am interacting more and more on Twitter. Some people would say that Twitter is dead, but that is absolutely not the case. I am still getting a lot of blog views because of Twitter.
Goals for 2019
– Writing daily blog posts. I have enough inspiration for a whole year, so that is not the problem.
– I want to start using Instagram stories more often. My Instagram photos are getting enough views every day, but my Instagram stories are not doing that great right now.
– And maybe ambitious but I want to grow my Instagram to 50-100K in 2019
– I want to focus on Facebook likes. Trying to get people to like my FB page
– Post Twitter regularly and schedule tweets to get more blog views.
– Improving my Pinterest game.